Lunch & Librarians: It's Not Just for Editors Anymore!
Event Date: April 26, 2012 - 1:00pm
Location: GSA Media Studio, 138 Kerckhoff Hall
Are you allowed to publish that still from Lady Gaga's latest video?
Is your dissertation or thesis about to go viral now that it's electronic? Who can read it and when?
Yay! You're getting published! But, what are your rights when you sign an author agreement?
What is Open Access and why should you care?
You created it, but is it your syllabus?
Angela Riggio, Head of Digital Collections Services, is back for our bi-monthly Lunch & Librarians drop-in office hour for graduate students, and she's bringing reinforcements—more librarians!
Do you have questions about--
- • dissertations and theses?
- • the Library's electronic resources?
- • Creative Commons and Open Access?
- • your rights to what you use and create when you teach?
- • what permissions you need to embed resources in your work?
Mark your calendars
- April 26: Angela and Marta Brunner
- May 9: Angela, Vicki Steiner, and Monica Garcia
- May 22: Marty Brennan and Courtney Hoffner
- June 7: Angela and Lisa Federer
No appointments are needed. This is a chance for you to chat informally with experts and get answers to questions as you wrap up the school year.
Download a printable copy of the flier here
For more information, contact:
Stacey Meeker, Director of GSA Publications