This page contains a listing and descriptions of non-stipended positions to which the UCLA Graduate Students Association makes yearly appointments. All appointments listed here are made by the GSA Vice President of Internal Affairs. If you are interested in volunteering for any of the positions listed on this page, please contact the Graduate Students Association at (310) 206-8512 or email@example.com. Our office is located at 316 Kerckhoff Hall.
The positions listed below are not always available, since some representatives serve multiyear terms.
The central purpose of the committee is to make recommendations designed to end any overt or covert oppression directed at people on the basis of their sexual orientation. In addition to correcting such negative treatment of gays and lesbians at UCLA, the committee can simultaneously identify opportunities for gays and lesbians, recognize them for their contributions to UCLA, and participate in progress toward a truly pluralistic community.
The committee advises the Chancellor on enrollment decision making to ensure that:
- decisions are based on input from a variety of campus constituencies
- long-range enrollment planning and short-term decision making are closely linked
- enrollment planning is bottom-up and top-down
- academic and non-academic factors inform decision making
- enrollment planning is efficient, inclusive, and aligned with strategic planning
CEAC meets twice a quarter. Meetings last approximately two hours.