1. Get Involved 2. Helpful Tips 3. Elections 4. Events and Classes 5. Community Center 6. Gazebo 7. Sepulveda Resource Center 8. Governing Documents
9. Newsletter 10. Contact Us
9. Newsletter 10. Contact Us
THE BEAR FACTS NEWSLETTER
The Bear Facts newsletter is available online, along with guidelines and forms for submitting classified ads.
You may reach the newsletter editor at email@example.com
The Bear Facts Classified Section rules and regulations:
- Submissions for the classified section of The Bear Facts are for the benefit for residents of University Apartments/South.
- Items and/or services advertised in the classified section of the Bear Facts must be offered to or given by residents listed on UA/S rental agreements and for non-commercial services or merchandise.
- Submissions for the classified section of the Bear Facts will be accepted before the 25th day of each month for the following month’s publication, excluding July and November since there is no Bear Facts Newsletter published in August or December. This means the complete submission, including e-mail and check.
- For UAS residents, one advertisement per apartment per month is allowed. Each advertisement can only run for one month.
- Eligible submissions will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis with space and content determining the inclusion of the submission.
- The editorial board reserves the right to reject any submission based on content.
- The Newsletter Editor will send an email response to all submitters indicating acceptance or denial (based on content, no available space, etc).
- To submit, complete the following steps:
- Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Classifieds” in the subject line. In the body of the email, include your personal information (name, address, email address, and phone), the date, and the category your classified advertisement fits. Categories include the following: For Sale, Services (non-commercial), Wanted, Free, and Other. Finally, include the full text of the advertisement as you would like it to appear in the Bear Facts Newsletter.
- Fill out the UASRA Advertisement Form and follow the form submission guidelines
- Each classified advertisement is subject to formatting/editing by the Newsletter Editor.
- All submissions must include a phone number.
- An illegible submission will be rejected.
- The editorial board reserves the right to edit or format advertisements as necessary.
- Current guidelines for submission to the Bear Facts Classified Section are posted on the UASRA website at http://gsa.asucla.ucla.edu/uasra and are subject to change with approval of the general board at any time.
CLASSIFIED SECTION SUBMISSION FORM
Download the Bear Facts Classified Submission Form below. The form must be completed and submitted to the Newsletter Editor in order for your advertisement to appear in the monthly Bear Facts.