What to prepare at your home country?
- Outlet adaptors (US 120V)
- One or more thing(s) that you can connect with your family (e.g. a gift from your family)
- Snacks that cannot be bought anywhere in the US to satisfy your occasional cravings
- Medicines that you trust and work for you during emergencies such as allergies, bug bites, vertigo, and cramps. Always bring additional doctor’s prescriptions in case the custom questions about the medicine content.
- Herbal medicine that might be used frequently: cough syrup, cold medicine
- Cheaper stationeries
- A spare pair of glasses (if they’re cheaper at your home country)